September 2009's TRIZ Journal
Welcome to the September 2009 issue of The TRIZ Journal! We’re happy to be back.
We missed posting some “live” reflections on the 5th Senior Conference on TRIZ Researching and TRIZ-Fest 2009, but we’ve saved the reports and are sharing them in this issue:
- “Report on the 5th Senior Conference on TRIZ Researching” comes to us from Cao Guozhong.
- We have three reports on this year’s TRIZ-Fest activities:
• 1: “TRIZ-Fest 2009: Observations from Saint Petersburg” from Kalevi Rantanen,
• 2: “TRIZ-Fest 2009: Another Point of View” from Amir Roggel and
• 3: “TRIZ-Fest 2009: MA-TRIZ Conference and Congress Report” from Mark Barkan and Dr. Irina Sigalovsky.
Finally, we have an article from TRIZCON2009 – “Using TRIZ to Develop a New Stirling/Brayton Engine” by Noel Leon-Rovira and Arturo Moreno-Lehmann.
Farewell and Welcome
We bid a fond farewell this month to Marco de Carvalho and Paul Filmore. Both devoted many hours to The TRIZ Journal in the past year – reviewing submissions, encouraging article improvements and otherwise assisting in improving each month’s issue. We are grateful to both for the support and dedication and look forward to publishing their articles in the future.
As one door closes, another opens – and we are pleased to introduce the new editorial panel: Prakasan Kappoth, Jack Hipple and Gaetano Cascini join founding editor Ellen Domb. Join me in welcoming them to the panel!
- The 33rd Annual Product Development & Management Association’s International Conference is the following week, October 31-November 4, 2009 in Anaheim, California, U.S.
• TRIZ Journal readers may take 20 percent off registration by quoting “MP09IC.”
- Now that The TRIZ Journal is back, it’s time to begin submitting papers again. Submit today!
Until October, happy TRIZ reading!
Gaetano Cascini, Ellen Domb, Jack Hipple, Prakasan Kappoth