October 2009's TRIZ Journal
We’re continuing our practice of publishing some of the best TRIZ conference papers – this month with a selection from TRIZCON2009.
- Editorial panel member Jack Hipple looks at how to un-fuzzy the fuzzy front end of innovation with TRIZ.
- Boris Zlotin and Alla Zusman present the objective existence of TRIZ solutions for problems emerging in different stages in Producing TRIZ Solutions: Odds of Success.
- In Decision-making Model to Evaluate Highly-valued Designs, Manabu Sawaguchi explores a decision-making model to measure the ideality of products.
- Applying TRIZ to Business Process Reengineering by Shree Phadnis and Aditya Bhalla looks at using problem flow technology as a way to identify a list of key problems that if solved improve business processes
- Ellen Domb was featured in September on Steve Wilson’s Quality Conversations on BlogTalkRadio, discussing “What is TRIZ & Its Relationship to Six Sigma.” Click here to listen to the archive: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/QualityConversations/2009/09/30/Ellen-Domb–What-is-TRIZ-Its-Relationship-to-Six-Sigma.
- Are you attending a TRIZ conference? Consider being a guest commentator for The TRIZ Journal and sharing daily reports with the greater TRIZ community: email email@example.com.
- The TRIZ Journal is looking for new articles. Submit today: http://www.triz-journal.com/submit.
Until November, happy TRIZ reading!
Gaetano Cascini, Ellen Domb, Jack Hipple, Prakasan Kappoth