May 2009's TRIZ Journal
Welcome to the May 2009 issue of The TRIZ Journal. This month’s articles include TRIZ in software, Confucius and Thailand.
- A brief look at how TRIZ was introduced and has evolved in Thailand. (The editors encourage readers to send similar reports from their countries.)
- Demonstrating a TRIZ study technique, “TRIZ and Systematic Innovation, What Confucius Said?,” takes learning from one field and sees what it has to say in terms of TRIZ.
- “Using TRIZ to Resolve Software Interface Problems” explains that it is easy to find examples of TRIZ methods in software implementation, but difficult to find unexpected solutions.
- Two new commentators joined Real Innovation in April: Bob Malanga and Rod King. Read their biographies and their first posts, and welcome them to our community!
- To keep an eye on the discussion forum to share your experience and advice with the rest of the TRIZ community.
The TRIZ Journal does not exist without your papers – submit now!
Until June, happy TRIZ reading!
Ellen Domb, Marco de Carvalho and Paul Filmore