January 2008's TRIZ Journal!
Editor | On 07, Jan 2008
By Katie Barry, Ellen Domb and Michael S. Slocum
Happy New Year! It was one year ago that we re-designed The TRIZ Journal. We hope that you are taking advantage of the expanded features and capabilities. Do not forget to check back frequently throughout the month for new commentaries, discussion forum posts, new events and job listings. Reading the articles is only one aspect of The TRIZ Journal’s offerings!
If this issue is any indication, we look forward to publishing a year’s worth of interesting and challenging TRIZ articles.
- Improving supply chain efficiency is of importance across all industries. Read about the case of a forklift distributor’s challenges for lessons in efficient collaboration.
- Last January, Gennady Retseptor shared the 40 inventive principles for customer satisfaction enhancement. This year he returns with a look at the inventive principles embedded in early literature.
- Abram Teplitskiy’s Student Corner articles on logic continues with an in-depth look at dialectic logic.
- The beginning of a new year seems an appropriate time to return to the topic of forecast evaluation. Will We Stop Reading by 2050?
- The relationship between Roberto Oros di Bartini and TRIZ is explored in the Physico-Mathematical Search of Resources.
- The TRIZ Home Page in Japan was updated on December 23rd.
- The 2nd Annual Open Innovation event is coming up February 26-27, 2008, in Las Vegas. The TRIZ Journal’s readers may take advantage of a 10 percent discount (until January 11) on registration by quoting “TRIZ Journal.”
- The 5th Annual Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) conference follows in Las Vegas March 5-6, 2008. The TRIZ Journal’s readers may take advantage of a 10 percent discount (until January 25) on registration by quoting “TRIZ Journal.”
Until February, happy TRIZ reading!