December 2007's TRIZ Journal
Editor | On 03, Dec 2007
By Katie Barry, Ellen Domb and Michael S. Slocum
The TRIZ Journal is celebrating its first year in its new home as part of RealInnovation.com. The shared calendar, discussion forum, commentaries, news, dictionary and job listings are available to all those interested in innovation.
- The impact of TRIZ in communities across the world becomes clear with a report on the 3rd Senior Conference on TRIZ Research in China by Cao Guozhong. Each year, the conference grows in depth and size.
- Abram Teplitskiy returns with a new Student Corner article, expanding further into a discussion of logic, which will continue in 2008.
- Innovation processes aren’t perfect? So claims Darrell Mann is his article, The Problem With ARIZ and Other Innovation Processes.
- TRIZ is more than a powerful methodology that resolves system contradictions. Ik Cheol Kim examines its use in developing new products.
- Founding editor Ellen Domb is back this month with co-author Joe Miller with an article on the complete technical system and its use with problem definitions.
- The innovation events and training calendar is frequently updated. Be sure to submit your own events and public training classes to the calendar to share with a worldwide audience.
- The TRIZ Home Page in Japan was updated on November 18th.
Until next year, happy TRIZ reading!