information Archives - The Triz Journal
- SYSTEMATIC BUSINESS INNOVATION: A ROADMAP
- Innovating From The Top – Method, Myth, or Madness?
- Multi-Screen Analysis for Innovation Roadmapping
Contributing Author: German Voronov
Originally presented at TRIZfest 2013; Proceedings Page 9
Keywords: Su-Field Analysis, Data, Function, Knowledge, Information Processing System.
1. Problem formulation
In this paper, we present a new concept of Su-Field analysis adapted for information processing …
TRIZ techniques can be applied in the information technology outsourcing industry for both software engineering and invention of new business models. The TRIZ laws of technical system evolution can be used to predict market trends.
Peter Chuksin INTEKO-TRIZ firstname.lastname@example.org Nikolay Shpakovsky INTEKO-TRIZ email@example.com
Unlike problem solving in TRIZ, a forecast of technical system evolution offers not a separate solution, but a field, a tree of solutions which exhibit significant variability and information redundancy.
How not …
I. Official Information maintain
Attestation and Certification
Issue of certificates to the regional representatives According to the decision of Presidium of MATRIZ, the grant of certificates entitling the carriage of attestation for MATRIZ regional representatives has been started. The Methodology …
1. On the 14th of May, 2004, the 13th correspondence session of MA TRIZ Presidium took place. Current business of MA TRIZ was discussed: work of the publishing committee, trade mark, cooperation with Altshuller’s Institution when carrying out …
By: M.S. Rubin October 5, 2003. Information Letter ? 25/2003
1. As usual on the 15th of October, on Altshuller’s birthday, we will celebrate an International Day of TRIZ. In lots of cities different conferences, announcements in press and other …
Chih-Chen Liu, Ph.D. student Department of Mechanical Engineering National Cheng Kung University Tainan, 701 TAIWAN Lecture, Department of Mechanical Engineering Far East College, Tainan, TAIWAN
Jahau Lewis Chen, professor Department of Mechanical Engineering National Cheng Kung …